It’s all in the detail. This thoughtful modern design is cleverly executed to gain elevated views and breezes or to minimise the building’s onsite footprint. The Modular Elevated Cabin delivers innovative living at its finest.
- Steel post and cross-bracing substructure
- Parking and storage under the building
- Timber verandah feature with hanging pendants
- Claddings – James Hardie Axon (white cladding). Monument Matt Colorbond (dark cladding)
- Exterior feature lighting
- Stairs to suit
- Optional outdoor kitchen
- Raked interior ceiling to allow space and light
- Highly insulated
- LED interior lighting
- Plasterboard interior lining
- Air conditioner, hot water, electrical and plumbing are all built-in
- Blinds and curtain packages are available
See our specifications page for more information.
HOMElife understands that you may want to customise your Modular Elevated Cabin to suit your unique needs. For information about structural, complexing and design options that are available (including finishes, fixtures, fittings and cladding options) for this building, please contact us.