Modular Cabin 5 is a contemporary facade that boasts an innovative building design. The outside space offers all the elements of a cosy and comfortable entertaining or relaxation area. The main hub of the building is wrapped in a paintable weatherboard cladding presented with contrasting window and door picture frames.
- Timber batten entrance and entertaining space complimented with hanging pendants
- Deck built on chassis
- James Hardie Primeline weatherboard cladding
- Accented painted window and door picture frames
- Exterior feature lighting
- Optional outdoor kitchen
- Raked interior ceiling to allow space and light
- Highly insulated
- LED interior lighting
- Plasterboard interior lining
- Air conditioner, hot water, electrical and plumbing all built-in
- Blinds and curtain packages are available
See our specifications page for more information.
HOMElife understands that you may want to customise Modular Cabin 5 to suit your unique needs. For information about structural, complexing and design options that are available (including finishes, fixtures, fittings and cladding options) for this building, please contact us.