The architectural striking presence of Modular Cabin 4 is a delight to the eye with its soft grey cladding and exposed verandah rafters. It features bespoke detailing through a myriad of forms. The triangular window allows an influx of natural light and a hardwood deck ties in seamlessly with the matching post and rail balustrade with stainless steel wires.
- James Hardie Primeline weatherboard cladding
- Exposed verandah ceiling rafters
- Triangular windows
- Accented painted window and door picture frames
- Gutter and flashing detail
- Timber structural posts to the verandah
- Timber post and handrail balustrade with stainless steel wire
- Optional outdoor kitchen
- Pitched interior ceiling to allow space and light
- Highly insulated
- LED interior lighting
- Plasterboard interior lining
- Air conditioner, hot water, electrical and plumbing are all built-in
- Blinds and curtain packages are available
See our specifications page for more information.
HOMElife understands that you may want to customise Modular Cabin 4 to suit your unique needs. For information about structural, complexing and design options that are available (including finishes, fixtures, fittings and cladding options) for this building, please contact us.