Modular Cabin 2 has a commanding presence of a traditional gable roof line that reflects the demand of many cabin owners. The comfortable and functional-sized verandah is supremely inviting and a showcase for indoor/outdoor living. Horizontal weatherboard cladding is highly weather-resistant and safeguards the home from harsh natural elements. This facade can be painted in any colour opening up unlimited design possibilities.
- James Hardie Primeline weatherboard cladding
- Accented painted window and door picture frames
- Exterior feature lighting
- Gutter and flashing detail
- Timber structural posts to the verandah
- Timber batten balustrade with handrail
- Stairs to suit
- Optional outdoor kitchen
- Pitched interior ceiling to allow space and light
- Highly insulated
- LED interior lighting
- Plasterboard interior lining
- Air conditioner, hot water, electrical and plumbing are all built-in
- Blinds and curtain packages are available
See our specifications page for more information.
HOMElife understands that you may want to customise Modular Cabin 2 to suit your unique needs. For information about structural, complexing and design options that are available (including finishes, fixtures, fittings and cladding options) for this building, please contact us.
Looking for a smaller studio space? See Express Portables >>