Modular Cabin 11 has a relaxed lifestyle skillion roof with exposed verandah rafters that provide the touch of elegance this simple design requires. Disability ramps can be removed.
- James Hardie Primeline weatherboard cladding
- Optional ramp access
- Exposed verandah ceiling rafters
- Accented painted window and door picture frames
- Gutter and flashing detail
- Timber structural posts to the verandah
- Timber batten balustrade
- Raked interior ceiling to allow space and light
- Highly insulated
- LED interior lighting
- Plasterboard interior lining
- Air conditioner, hot water, electrical and plumbing are all built-in
- Blinds and curtain packages are available
- See our specifications page for more information.
HOMElife understands that you may want to customise Modular Cabin 11 to suit your unique needs. For information about structural, complexing and design options that are available (including finishes, fixtures, fittings and cladding options) for this building, please contact us.