Modular Cabin 10 is a stand out design choice. A contemporary delight with exposed rafters in the verandah. The vision is a cool, calm, Hamptons-esque escape. The deck can include access ramps for disability.
- Exposed rafters to verandah ceiling
- Optional ramp for access
- James Hardie Primeline weatherboard cladding
- Accented painted window and door picture frames
- Exterior feature lighting
- Timber structural posts to the verandah
- Hardwood timber post and handrail balustrade with stainless steel wire
- Optional outdoor kitchen
- Pitched interior ceiling to allow space and light
- Highly insulated
- LED interior lighting
- Plasterboard interior lining
- Air conditioner, hot water, electrical and plumbing are all built-in
- Blinds and curtain packages are available
- See our specifications page for more information.
HOMElife understands that you may want to customise Modular Cabin 10 to suit your unique needs. For information about structural, complexing and design options that are available (including finishes, fixtures, fittings and cladding options) for this building, please contact us.