Modular Cabin 1 design is a stand out choice for those looking for a traditional weatherboard cabin with a gable verandah. The classic timber batten balustrade adds to the soothing elements which evokes a sense of repose and relaxation. The colour tones are subtle and blend seamlessly .
- James Hardie Primeline weatherboard cladding
- Accented painted window and door picture frames
- Exterior feature lighting
- Gutter and flashing detail
- Timber structural posts to verandah
- Timber batten balustrade with handrail
- Stairs to suit
- Optional outdoor kitchen
- Pitched interior ceiling to allow space and light
- Highly insulated
- LED interior lighting
- Plasterboard interior lining
- Air conditioner, hot water, electrical and plumbing are all built-in
- Blinds and curtain packages available
See our specifications page for more information.
HOMElife understands that you may want to customise modular Cabin 1 to suit your unique needs. For information about structural, complexing and design options that are available (including finishes, fixtures, fittings and cladding options) for this building, please contact us.